Tuesday, June 23, 2009

"Working" from home

I woke up this morning and decided I couldn't stand going into the office today. So I'm spending the day catching up on chores around the house while my roommate is out, and studying for my make-up Spanish exam tonight. And prepping for my committee meeting, though I really have no idea how that's supposed to go. Labmate K. was on facebook this morning, saying that she has the office to herself...I can't figure out a nice way to say that it's only because I couldn't deal with another day of only having her to talk to. Oops? (Labmate S. is on vacation this week, while our other officemates are supposed to be in Greece. I think one is home injured, though, which is unfortunate.)

In science news, this is kind of cool. Has some implications for my work, as well. Concentration and signal detection and all that.

On the schedule for today: finishing my laundry, reading 3 papers, Spanish studying, dishes. Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment