Saturday, June 6, 2009

And there was light

The point of this blog is mainly to let me express my opinions and emotions in a setting that I am comfortable with and which other people can comment on. Diaries just don't work so well for that. It will be anonymous so that I can present my views without worrying about upsetting my advisor, labmates, family, and all sorts of powerful people who I might need favors from someday.

I'm currently a second year PhD student in cetacean biology at a fairly large university. I have the (somewhat awful) feeling that there are going to be some big changes in my life soon, and I'm planning to write about them and the rest of my life here. Feel free to comment and pass it on if you like.

So far, I love my job and my life. I'm incredibly fortunate to be able to do what I love and I want to share that appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment