Sunday, June 7, 2009

Progress

There has been progress on the report. This is good. It still isn't in any shape that I'd consider good, but it's a first draft, and I have a few hours tomorrow to work on it... so it's passable.

I cannot wait for my trip. Driving out of here tomorrow night and flying Tuesday morning. Will be home by Tuesday afternoon! My challenge will be staying awake on my drive... leaving here after class (9pm) for a 4 hour drive. UGH. (and let me just say that I had so better not hit a deer. I will be SO upset if that happens).

Today's science pimpage: this article is encouraging. We aren't there yet, but it's coming. There was also an article about bats and vocal recognition that was mildly interesting, but predictable...so this got picked instead.

Right. On to packing and making sure that all my arrangements are made. One draft, meeting with prospy, and spanish class, and then I am on my way HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment