Sunday, August 9, 2009

Free time? What's that?

Busy busy busy. As usual, but this week it's extra busy. My stats class is ending, my lease is ending, and August (my month to get work done...) is rapidly running out.

So. Progress summary. Advisor's project - coming along. Slowly, but coming. Having it done by Aug. 31 - doable.

My analysis for meeting in Oct - stalled. Progress - nil. Chance of having it done by Aug. 31 - zero. Crapola.

Stats class/hw/project/exam - will be done by Wednesday. I don't really have a choice on this, but it's doable anyway.

Moving/cleaning - just getting started. Shouldn't be too awfully difficult, as I have a friend coming out to help next weekend. Though the requirement from the mattress people that I stay home all next Saturday is causing all sorts of problems in my plans. The fact that furniture (even in a box!) is too heavy for me to lift by myself is also not helpful.

Thesis/fellowship/school red-tape - progressing nicely. Will hopefully have something to show for all of this by Tuesday.

Right. Back to fighting with Stats hw for an hour or so, then on to moving. and then to work for more Advisor's project.

No comments:

Post a Comment