Monday, June 21, 2010

I have the cranky

I'm at a conference/short course this week, living in a hotel with a roommate. And while both the hotel and the roommate are perfectly lovely, the rest of the conference is making me cranky. The lectures so far have been alternating between basic to the point of insulting and so complex that maybe one person in the room understands them. It's frustrating. And one particular person has been rather abrupt with me a few times today, which is understandable, but bothersome.

Add to this the fact that I'm pretty unsociable anyways, and you have a recipe for disaster. So I'm hiding in my room for the short break between lecture and dinner, and will probably do the same before the poster session (for which I have not prepared) tonight.

Ugh. It's going to be a long week.

No comments:

Post a Comment