Sunday, July 26, 2009

Science can be tedious

Don't really have a whole lot to say today... mostly just trying to keep up with my homework and research deadlines. Made a bit easier and a bit harder by the fact that my advisor was out of town tagging humpies all last week. I can't make up my mind about whether or not I wanted to go... it certainly would have been more fun than my week, but I have so much to do that I don't think it would have been a good idea. Oh well.

Labmate K. is still away. This makes 2+ weeks. I can't imagine that our advisor will be incredibly pleased, but I can't really talk, either, because I've been known to take work with me and leave for a month at a time. Hmmm.

New labmate should be arriving soon, which will be good. Then I move apartments and get ready for a month of fieldwork with the advisor. I can't wait to get out of here, but I'm kind of nervous at the same time. I guess that's the price of doing new things...

No comments:

Post a Comment